Debutta oggi la nona espansione di PoxNora, Ancient Awakenings, live sui server di gioco da Octopi development team, SOE Tucson.
Nuovi Avatar, 70 rune nuove, nuove meccaniche di gameplay, e molte altre features prese direttamente dalla wishing list dei giocatori.
Ecco, nella versione originale, i nuovi miglioramenti apportati:
Ancient Awakenings Features:
· New Runes – More than 70 new runes to collect, including 40 champion runes across 26 different races and eight classes. Ancient Awakenings also introduces the “Undertortoise,” a champion rune inspired by the PoxNora player community.
- Meet the Avatars – Ancient Awakenings introduces the “avatar” game mechanic. Player shrines can now transform into strategic units that gain multiple levels of experience.
- Rune Dock Enhancements – The default rune dock will be increased from 20 runes to 30 runes, allowing users to create more versatile battlegroups. Rune docks will also be sortable, giving players an easier way to find the rune they are looking for.
- New Campaign – Campaign consists of four encounters to help introduce the avatars and their story.
- New Trial Options – New players can choose a preconstructed battlegroup to play for no additional cost. These battlegroups cannot be traded but, for the first time, each champion in the battlegroup will be able to gain up to 50 experience points, allowing new players to experiment with champion upgrades. At any time, these players can purchase the deck for $9.99 (plus applicable taxes), and retain any experience and upgrades they have earned.
- Expansion Box Set – Players can purchase an expansion box set that contains 10 booster packs and a cool exotic!
About Ancient Awakenings
In Ancient Awakenings, prophecies from thousands of years past speak of ancient warriors who would come down to aid their subjects in battle. These mighty demigods, sealed in stone, awaited release into our world. Each nation would see an ancient warrior revived and, with each revival, that nation would receive powerful allies. The titans, the elements, the heroes and the guardians would clash, bringing cities to the ground and raising cities to the sky. All of this would lead to something terrible. The prophet said that a silence would swallow warriors and Nora, with entire nations slipping into a dark void. Perhaps this fate can be averted. Time will have its say, as it always does.