Arriva con un post sul forum ufficiale Ubisoft l’annuncio di una nuova sostanziosa patch per Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag che occuperà più di 2 GB e andrà a rimuovere i problemi che ancora affligono il titolo open-world.
Questo nuovo update è atteso per il prossimo 11 febbraio su PC, Playstation 3, Playstation 4, WiiU, Xbox 360 e Xbox One, di seguito trovate il lungo change-log che va a migliorare un pò tutte le componenti del gioco.
USER INTERFACE & GRAPHIC FIXES
- Fixed the situation where the prey had an empty multi-target screen when joining in progress
- Fix on the situation where the players had invisible parts on their character.
- Fixes on the HUD in the Manhunt mode
- Fixed the situation where the target portrait displayed the pursuer instead of the target
- Fixed the situation where the emblem overlaped the figurine mode in certain conditions
- Fix on the aerial kill animation
- Fix on the Accolades for the host
- Fix on the “Ground finish” animations
- Fix on the camera during the character selection
- Fix on the Animus Hack and Minor Hack FXs
- Fix on Booby Trap FX on chasebreakers
- Fixed the situation where the user could not kill or stun while both assassin and target were near a corner
- Fixed the situation where the 1st sync-kill didn’t trigger in certain circumstances
- Fixed the situation where character freezed for a brief moment before getting killed by an assassin hidden in a haystack
- Fix on the daily boost
- Fixed the situation where the timer remained stuck on Assassinate
- Fixed the situation where the character customization was not saved after a reboot
- Fixed the situation where some zones could not be captured from an inclined terrain
- Fixed the situation where the teleport ability triggered a trail which pointed out the direction in which the target had teleported
- Fix on the intro videos of the Wolfpack We fixed the Wolfpack extra objectives.
- Fix on the accolades in Wolfpack
- Fixed inconsistencies on the score gauge in Wolfpack
- Fixed the situation where the host of a wolfpack session would have been kicked out of the session if players were in a idle state
- Fixed the situation where double notification sound could be heard when submitting the Uplay account information
- Fixed the situation where the respawn sound was played after a stun.
- Fix on the HighWind sound on Plantation
- Fix on the rain sound FX
- Fix on the Animus Voice
- We fixed various issues pushing players into limited mode
- Fixed issues causing crashes and freezes
- Fix on the events playlist
- Various fixes on the death cam
- Various fixes on the menus
- Various fixes on the contract system
- Fix on the freerun Fixes on the customization menu