Sega ha pubblicato la nuova patch di Aliens: Colonial Marines, che andrà ad anticipare l’arrivo del dlc Statis Interrupted in uscita il 23 luglio su PC e Xbox360 e il 24 luglio su PS3.
Di seguito troverete il changelog completo:
• Adjusted melee encounter animations
• Various AI Improvements
– Adjusted Xeno behavior to only allow for tail attacks when they’re on ceilings
– Fixed an issue that could cause Xenos to walk upright on ceilings
– Adjusted Lurker AI to retreat a bit after a close encounter
– Fixed a bug where AI marines would occasionally default pose if incapacitated from a melee encounter
– Fixed a bug where AI would still be targetable by Xenos while incapacitated
• Changed the close encounter lighting to fade out instead of abruptly turning off
• Addressed an issue where player weapons would possibly continue to fire during melee encounters
• Adjusted the dissolve effect for Xeno head pieces and particles in Bug Hunt and multiplayer
• Adjusted the attack angle for the Xeno tail stab to prevent stretching
• Addressed an issue where Xeno gore effects would occasionally play twice
• Addressed an issue with the ‘Eat This!’ achievement from not being unlocked when using the double-barreled flush gun
• Addressed a rare crash bug when using interactive objects
• Addressed an issue where the motion tracker ping would play when you didn’t have a motion tracker available
• Addressed an issue where some particles would not appear when the World Detail slider was set to the minimum.
NOTE: This may require some users to re-configure the World Detail slider (under Settings -> Video ) to ensure the setting is applied properly.
• Adjusted “Recruit” difficulty to be easier. (Other difficulty options have not changed)
• Adjusted a broken Extermination Point in Excavation
• Addressed an issue in Extermination where the last two Extermination Points used would sometimes immediately reactivate
• Addressed an issue that wouldn’t let you select spectator cameras when joining games in progress